This week we have launched our new JAF support site!
For all JAF problems like 'Box error...', 'Server error...' or any other JAF related problems just go to:
1) First register yourself. This registration is only an one-time procedure. Please register as reseller if you haven't registered yourself yet!
Usernames and passwords aren't copied from the current 'Support' provided in the JAF software, because it's a different user data****. So if you haven't registered yet on the new site, please register first!
2) After registration an email will be sent to you to activate your account. Please click on the link in the email to confirm your registration! (Please note that without confirmation you can not log in!)
3) After confirmation you can log in with your username and password which you have filled in during registration.
MAKING NEW SUPPORT-REQUEST
4) After logging in please click on the 'Make Support Request' button. This is the only option at the moment. Soon there will be more options, because this site is still in development!
5) Please fill in all your JAF box details ! Important for us is to know the JAF serial number located at the back of your JAF box. This should contain 8 characters!
Click on 'Next' button when ready to go to next screen.
PROBLEM DESC RIPTION:
6) Please select your JAF problem from the list. Most common problems are:
- Box error A
- Box error B
- Server error 1
- Server error 2
- Server error 10
If your problem is not listed please mark the checkbox below the list of problems to fill in a new problem descr iption! In this case please fill in a brief de******ion of your problem.
DO NOT MAKE A NEW PROBLEM DE******ION IF YOUR PROBLEM IS ALREADY ON THE LIST!! (box error A, B, server error 1, 2, 10)
If desired you can upload a screenshot picture (jpg, gif, bmp, png) of your problem as long the picture file is lesser than 200K. (Use an image resizer to resize your screenshot if larger than 200K!)
When finished please click on 'Submit Support-Request' button to submit your request. All requests will be handled as soon as possible in order by date and time directly by the JAF programmers.