Mr Shah, who has several criminal cases against him and is out on bail, was allowed only recently to return to Gujarat by the Supreme Court. Mr Modi reportedly wanted him to be elevated in the party not just so he could have a trusted aide by his side as he takes on key assignments at the national level, but also to fill the gap in party's affairs in Gujarat as Mr Modi moves to his bigger role in the run up to the Lok Sabha elections 2014. "After having the lead there and playing that poorly, I could have (had) my card right there," he said. "If I won the final round, I would have had a two year exemption. I didn't have to worry about it luckily because I won the Masters, and the Masters is a 10 year exemption." "Unless the United States is engaged in hostilities against a country or there is an emergency need for this type of surveillance, I do not believe the United States should be collecting phone calls or emails of friendly presidents and prime ministers," Feinstein said. ally to demand answers after a Spanish newspaper reported that the NSA monitored more than 60 million phone calls in that country during one month alone. The report Monday in the daily El Mundo came on the heels of allegations of massive NSA spying in France and Germany. response so far, officials have been casting about for a way to pressure Washington to provide details of past surveillance and assurances that the practice will be curbed. The challenge is to send a strong message to Washington against wholesale spying on European citizens and institutions without further damage to the overall trans Atlantic relationship. Would jordan 11 infrared 23 people care? Alberto Gonzales said in response to questions about what Bush had been up to. attorney general, now a law professor at Belmont University, said he last saw Bush at the dedication of the president portrait at the White House. At the end of the ceremony in May, Gonzales said he found himself alone with Bush in the East Room, staring up at the painting. I recall was that he was very happy, said Gonzales. happy with the portrait, particularly the face. has long said that he would low infrared 23 11s leave it to history to judge his presidency. Yet he is aware that the current assessment of his term in office is less than favorable. Have no problem with Greg, Couples said. can say whatever he wants, but I not really into that. I play golf with my clubs. Robert Allenby is his pick, and Aaron Baddeley, and they Australians and I think they great picks. But I think I can sit here and say Robert Allenby hasn won a tournament in 10 years. got all of that one, spanking Australia golf tour about 375 verbal yards. Allenby last PGA Tour win was 10 years ago in the Pennsylvania Classic, although he has seven wins since then, including Australian Triple Crown the Masters, low infrared 23 11s PGA and Open in 2005. So the Fed has been receiving a great deal of advice, mostly unsolicited, about what to do. Much of that advice is healthy and constructive. Financial market participants, monetary policy experts, and even economic columnists all bring important insights to the debate. For what it's worth, I think the Fed should continue its efforts to stimulate our moribund economy; unemployment is clearly a bigger threat than inflation. 相ه…³çڑ„ن¸»é¢کو–‡ç«*: yourdomain.com • View forum - Your first forum dynatechsms.com • View forum - Cutesms eChannel Engine Forum http://www.logd3.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2099