.: جيماوي مشارك :.
- غير متواجد
How to Jailbreak the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS & iPod Touch
1. Backup the iPhone or iPod and upgrade to iOS 6.0.1 and that the computer is running thelatest version of iTunes.
2. Download a recent version of Redsn0w. For the iOS 6.0.1 jailbreak, users need Redsn0w 0.9.15b1, Redsn0w 0.9.15b2 or Redsn0w 0.9.15b3.
3. Extract Redsn0w to the desktop.
4. Open the redsn0w application.
- Users that need to download a new version should download Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 for Mac or Windows
5. Connect the iPhone and click on Extras.
- Ctrl Click on Mac (if on Mountain Lion)
- Right click and Run as Administrator on Windows.
- Click on Custom IPSW and find the iOS 6 file downloaded in step 1.
- Click on the iPSW.
- After Redsn0w recognizes the file, click back.
6. On the main screen, click on Jailbreak.
How to jailbreak iOS 6 on the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 4th Gen.7. Place the device into DFU mode, as shown in the video below and the on-screen instructions.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to jailbreak the iPhone 4 and install Cydia.
Click Just boot to complete the iOS 6 jailbreak.9. Click on Just boot.
Now the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS or iPod Touch 4th generation is jailbroken and Cydia should be on the home screen, offering access to iOS 6 jailbreak tweaks and apps. Two good places to start looking ar GottaBeMobile’s 5 hidden Cydia Gems and Top 5 Cydia Apps.
For now there is no untethered iOS 6 jailbreak for the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS or iPod Touch. There is also no iPhone 5 jailbreak or iPhone 4s jailbreak, though the hacking teams are working on both.
Stay tuned for the latest jailbreak news.
- In the future, to restart, connect the iPhone to the computer, open Redsn0w, click Extras and Just Boot.
03-11-2012 02:49 PM
الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع