.: جيماوي متالق :.
- غير متواجد
UPDATE V8 – GEVEY 4S UNLOCKER with internal phone menu
UPDATE V8 – 4S unlocker with internal phone menu.
We are happy to announce a new update for
your GEVEY SIM (ALL IN ONE - updatable)
To use the latest update you need to download also
the new Online Update Client version 1.4 from here:
- Now GEVEY has a built in menu.
- Using this menu you programs the code
(MCC & MNC) of your initial iPhone 4S network.
- This way you can use your Gevey with different
iPhone 4S providers without reprogramming
this settings on your computer using GEVEY DONGLE.
- You can find the STK Menu here in
Menu-> Settings-> Phone-> SIM Applications.
- The menu should be compatible with most of the existing simcards
but there are some cards on witch the menu is not working.
- After the “Unlock Menu” title you can see a number like (310410)
this number represents the MCC and MNC with what your
GEVEY is programmed to work.
- The first 3 numbers are the MCC and the last 3 are the MNC.
By default this is AT&T ( MCC: 310 and MNC:410 ).
- This feature is very useful when you need to know for sure
that your GEVEY is correctly configured for your iPhone 4S.
The menu options are:
A. “Enter 112 mode”
- with start the unlocking process
B. “Auto mode”
- Works similar with Update V7,
the menu will appear after you insert the card.
- If “Auto mode” has a star in front of it (“*Auto mode”)
this means Auto mode is active and if you wish you can deactivate it
C. Most used networks
– Will display a list with the most common 15 networks,
so you can easily select them
D. Custom MCC&MNC
– is to be used if your iPhone 4S network is not found in the list of networks.
- the MCC of the network must be 3 characters, the MNC must be also 3 characters
– if your network has only 2 characters MNC then you can add a 0 as the third character
The unlock procedure using UPDATE V8:
1. Update your GEVEY with Update V8.
2. Insert GEVEY ALL IN ONE and your simcard into iPhone 4S.
3. Go to the phone menu and select your network and
then press Enter 112 mode.
4. Wait until you can see a message on your screen.
5. Wait until you can see the signal bars
(and sometimes the EDGE or 3G).
If the signal bar is not appearing then you can try to manually
select the network and the continue with the next steps.
6. Call 112, or any available emergency number
(if there than 1 call the one that won’t get you fined).
Wait until the call is answered (hopefully by the robot).
You are now connected and go fast to the next step.
7. While connected, take out the SIM.
Wait until the No Simcard message is displayed, press OK and
then put the SIMCARD and GEVEY ALL IN ONE back.
8. Wait until the No SIM message is replaced by
the network signal bars and hang up.
9. Press the call button again and call 112.
Wait until a connection is made then hang up.
- This step is especially important if you want the phone to function 100% correctly.
- Other solutions on the market don’t tell you of this very very important trick
! Alternatively you can wait until the first 112 call closes automatically !
10. Wait few seconds and check if your data connection is also active.
If you have a data connection of course.
IPHONE 4S unlocking DONE !
25-02-2012 04:10 PM