.: جيماوي محترف :.
- غير متواجد
Smart-Clip v5.03, S-Card v3.10 & SmartMoto v4.24. DETAILS INSIDE!
We present new version of Smart-Clip v5.03
, S-Card v3.10
and SmartMoto v4.24
With this release we moved to the next level
in servicing MTK-based models. Such new features and improvements have been added to this version:
- Developed advanced flashing option for the following phones with NAND flash memory type:
- Motorola: EX112 / EX115 / EX122 / EX128
- Alcatel: OT-800 / OT-802 / OT-802Y / OT-803 / OT-803D / OT-806 / OT-806D / OT-807 / OT-807D / OT-808 / OT-808G / OT-808M / OT-809 / OT-810 / OT-813 / OT-813D / OT-818 / OT-818D / OT-819 / OT-819D / OT-828 / OT-880 / OT-888 / OT-888D / OT-I802 / OT-I880 / OT-I898 / OT-C819D
Same flash file can be flashed into NAND chips with different page sizes (either 512 or 2048 bytes per page), e.g. OT-802
- Added restore backup from one phone with NAND flash memory type into another.
Thus, phone’s firmware will be upgraded
- Implemented autodetection and bad blocks marking during the flashing process of the phones with NAND chip.
This new feature helps to fix bad blocks that newly occurred in the phone flash
- Added complete handling of NAND bit errors.
Single bit errors are corrected transparently. In case of uncorrectable bit errors presence in phone or it’s backup file, SmartMoto will inform you about it. Also, SmartMoto prevents flashing the backup file with uncorrectable bit errors,
- Released direct unlock and read codes options for Alcatel OT-355D.
This dual-sim MTK-model based on MT6223 is now added to the list of supported
Flash files for new MTK models
will be uploaded
to SmartMoto section (folder mfw) of Boot-Loader v2.0 portal
08-09-2011 03:22 PM