- غير متواجد
RIFF JTAG - Samsung Galaxy TAB M180s Korean version supported
03.08.2011 Samsung Galaxy Tab M180s Unbrick – Boot Repair supported
Samsung M180S is based on the S5PCxxx Processor (ARM core is Cortex-A8).
Note, one simple way to connect over JTAG – connect USB cable to PC and insert battery. In this case phone is automatically powered on. But note, in some cases it is possible that you will have to hold Power On key during initial connection.
In case after resurrection (after you have tried with both boot versions) the download mode is not initiated (LCD remains blank) do repeat resurrection with ‘Clone Gremlin zone’ option checked.
To resurrect Samsung M180S:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung M180S JTAG pads;
- Connect USB cable to phone and PC;
- Attach battery connector;
- Make sure Samsung M180S is selected in the list of models;
- Make sure a fixed TCK frequency is selected;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect USB cable, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using original Samsung downloader software to restore it to the working state.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold both ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Home’ keys and press Power-On.
Bug fix update :
- Samsung S5830
- Improved resurrection by adding few more zones to be reflashed.
- Fixed issue with NAND chip not being detected (0xAAAA/0xAAAA ID)
- CPU ID 0x303C10E1 added to allowed list
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.
RIFF Box – JTAG Revolution
03-08-2011 03:49 PM