RIFF JTAG – Qtek 9000 (HTC Universal) Unbrick – Boot repair supported « RIFF Box – JTAG Revolution
Other names for this device :
- I-Mate JASJAR (HTC Universal)
- Dopod 900 (HTC Universal)
- O2 XDA Exec (HTC Universal)
- T-Mobile MDA Pro (HTC Universal)
- Orange SPV M5000 (HTC Universal)
- Qtek 9000 (HTC Universal)
- Grundig GR980 (HTC Universal)
- Vodafone VPA IV / v1640 (HTC Universal)
Bug fix updates :
- Added feature to flash RECOVERY and BOOT zones during resurrection.
- Added code reading option
- By mistake was released DLL for usual HTC Wildfire model. Now is ok.
Thanks to Tatek and Basar for help. Free beers for both
Qualcomm Partition tool 1.04 :
- Added support for 4kb page code reading (Applies to HTC Models)
In case You want to read unlock code from dump with 4kb page, and You get "Simlock zone is not found" message, tick "Don't adjust HTC Partition for 4kb NAND pages" check box, and read partition again.
Beta testers required for Samsung Galaxy S II :
Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 wanted for beta test ! ! !
Support for Exynos 4210 Samsung CPU is added, and will be released after tests.
Please click “Check For Updates” button in order to download and apply new files. Closing all running application before starting update process is recommended.
RIFF Box – JTAG Revolution