Fenix Key 1.1.0 and SLAP v2.4 released.
- Improved unlock/repair loaders for old rapido phones. You can unlock all RAPIDO SL2 phones via USB.
- - Fenix Key SLAP now generates NCK levels 1 - 7
- While reading SL3 LOG file, Fenix now creates also '.FNX' file. Content of this file is RSA signed so you can be 100% sure that file is original and hashes are 100% corrent.
- SLAP supports .FNX log file (and checks RSA signature to ensure that hashes are 100% correct - there is no way to modify and make incorrect data inside .fnx log file. This is very usefull if you are getting logs from customers to calculate it in your PC.
- SLAP shows position of calculated code (in %)
- You can now move phones up and down in SLAP queue.
- New RM signatures added to RSA database
And just to remind you why Fenix Key is the best Flasher and UNLOCKER:
- You can unlock almost all SL1/SL2 phones via USB. You do not need any box or FBUS cables. No other tool unlocks SL1/SL2 phones via USB.
- You can read SL3 log file from any RAPU, RAPIDO and RAP3Gv4 phones via USB. No other tool can do that. With FBUS boxes you still need to pay for not working cables and expensive interfaces which in reality you do not need anymore.
- Fenix Key has the best standalone SL3 Unlocker. We have writetn our own cracker to provide you with THE FASTEST SL3 UNLOCKER.
- SLAP supports HD 6XXX series.
If you like FBUS you can still use UFS or JAF box in Fenix as a communication interface to unlock / - flash your phones.
- You can unlock DCT4+/DCT4++ phones for free.
.FNX File De******ion:
.FNX file is simple INI file with one section [LOG] and following keys:
IMEI - phone's imei
HASH - decrypted simlock hashes
DIGITS - how many digits NCK code has (you want to check if this value is 15)
SIGNATURE - PKCSv1.5 signature of above data
Signature is created from data: digits (one byte) + imei (in ascii) + hash (plain bytes)
Public key modulus:
0x9C, 0x9F, 0x6F, 0x91, 0x88, 0x06, 0xAC, 0xDC, 0x17, 0x88, 0x16, 0x20,
0x84, 0xFF, 0xEE, 0x1A, 0xEB, 0x1F, 0xB4, 0x8C, 0x28, 0x6A, 0x01, 0x5C,
0xEC, 0x9E, 0x5C, 0xD7, 0x83, 0x12, 0x5B, 0xC2, 0xDE, 0xCC, 0xD9, 0xDB,
0x87, 0xA0, 0xBD, 0x10, 0x91, 0xB8, 0x55, 0xC7, 0xA5, 0xE5, 0x20, 0xB0,
0xD8, 0x6A, 0x59, 0xC4, 0x61, 0xA9, 0x51, 0x5D, 0x84, 0xA2, 0xCE, 0xE8,
0x70, 0x0E, 0xB4, 0x92, 0x15, 0xD8, 0x5B, 0x4C, 0x81, 0x0E, 0x21, 0x6A,
0x88, 0x32, 0xB2, 0xB4, 0x18, 0x02, 0x56, 0x9F, 0xEB, 0xA5, 0x80, 0x5F,
0x05, 0x4E, 0xF7, 0x95, 0x9A, 0x9F, 0x6B, 0x34, 0xDC, 0xCD, 0x68, 0x08,
0x67, 0x4A, 0xCF, 0xA6, 0xB9, 0x6A, 0x4C, 0xED, 0x5C, 0x42, 0xA4, 0x98,
0xE4, 0xC0, 0xE3, 0xBE, 0x07, 0x7E, 0x6E, 0x8E, 0x59, 0x64, 0x69, 0x2E,
0xE9, 0x15, 0x6D, 0x4C, 0x53, 0xFC, 0xDF, 0x1F
Public exponent is 65537
How to update ?
Open Fenix Key Smart Start -> click Check for updates button. New files will be download automatically.
Uninstall your Fenix Key software, go to: Index of /
and download fully installation package.
Public discussion about this update: Public disscusion about Fenix Key v1.1.0 and SLAP v2.4