.: جيماوي مشارك :.
- غير متواجد
Phoenix_Service_Software_2011.14.3.45843 cracked - 12/5/2011
New version of Phoenix - Phoenix_Service_Software_2011_14_3_45843
1. CHANGE HISTORY Version 1: 09.05.2011 Initial version
Main component versions in the release:
• DK2 Driver Version 07.14.0.25
• Nokia Connectivity Cable USB Driver Version 22.214.171.124
• Flash Update Package 2011.16.000
• FLS-x Drivers Version 2.09.28
• FUSE Connection Manager v 2011.13
3. MAIN CHANGES & ERROR CORRECTIONS FROM PREVIOUS VERSION 2011.8.5.45529
New Products added
• RM-776, RM-775, RM-763, RM-773, RM-670, RM-765, RM-774
• New version of FUSE connection Manager
• New version of Flash Update Package
• New version of Autotuning components
• New version of Product API
• New version of Connectivity Cable Driver
• Torque Information - menu implemented. Information concerning screw tightening torques can be shown if product specific data package contains pictures / information files
• Simple Multi Software Updater UI added
Error Corrections & changes
• Improvements to Smart Card Activator: User is now asked to wait during the delay when smart card data is being read
• Crash file upload server correction
• Tucson support for RM-732 and 713 implemented. Please note that for these products only Tucson functions can be done with Phoenix, Care Suite must be used for all other activities.
• New common data package ******** in use. Please see ******** SR1315 in KICS Information Center for further information.
• All Nokia Service Software Applications will use following ******** for product specific data: - Windows XP: C: \ ********s and Settings \ All Users \ Application Data \ Nokia \ Packages - Windows 7: C: \ Program Data \ Nokia \ Packages
• During installation, Data Packages should be installed in these directories, if they install to any other ******** by default. target folder for local data packages can be changed in the installation wizard manually
• This version contains the latest Tucson components. Therefore it is not necessary to use Tucson Add-On Installation Packages• Before you start Phoenix or Care Suite installation to Windows 7 the User Account Control (UAC) should be turned off from Windows Control Panel settings.
• For more information concerning new options in "Firmware Update" - menu and their use, Please see ********s SR1313 and SR1659 in KICS Information Center.
• Tucson operations combined with "flash" - option are now handled in the same way as "refurbishment", which requires Mass Memory Content File to be available.
• Do not use Flash option simultaneously with product code change for USB Only phones, flash phone separately with Firmware Update
• It is recommended to use FPS-21 flash prommer with TCPIP connection when refurbishing USB Only - phones (RM-596 etc) due to mandatory optional MMC file size.
• Connection media to FLS-5 must be configured to be "USB_FBUS", after FLS-4 support has been removed FBUS does not work anymore with FLS-5
4. KNOWN ERRORS & LIMITATIONS
• Software downgrade with Tucson system is only possible for BB 5.0 products supporting the Data Package 2 concept.
• Flashing with setup FLS-5, SS-46 and product specific adapter is not supported anymore. FLS-5 can be used with other product specific cables and adapters, but not with SS-46 Interface Adapter.
• If you install old DCT-4 data packages, Flash Update Package File installation path may be wrong. This is caused by very old DCT-4 data packages which contain Flash Update Package and overwrite current information during installation. If you experience problems when updating FPS-x prommers, please check that Phoenix "Prommer maintenance" is looking for the files from the correct ******** which is "C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Nokia \ Tss \ Flash". If not, Phoenix will show error "Update via ini - file failed". In this case, select "Update" from that Phoenix "Prommer maintenance" - UI, browse to correct directory and select "fpsxupd.ini" for all other prommers except the FPS-8.
• Refurbishment flashing and product code change for RX-51 product requires SX-4 card to be available.
• FPS-21 flashing for RX-51 works only with TCPIP connection. FPS-21 prommer with new HW version 11 has been released to correct this. Sales pack code is 0089J83, old HW version is not delivered anymore
• Please refer to product specific ********s and instructions concerning the limitations of the RX-51 product
• RX-51 flashing does not work when CU-4 is used
• RX-51 Product Code changes work only without FLASH option, please flash phone separately
• When version 2010_12_8_42304 or newer with FUSE connection manager is installed on top of older Phoenix versions, there may be an additional delay of several minutes when you start Phoenix for the first time. Please wait patiently; Phoenix will start after configuration is finished.
• When using Data Package download functions with online connection, download times may occasionally be long. This is not caused by Phoenix (or Care Suite). The download speed from online servers is occasionally is known to be slow, depending on how data is buffered on caching servers.
• After you close Phoenix, it may not restart. To rectify this: - Use Windows Task Manager to manually shut down phoenix.exe and FuseService.exe processes, or optionally restart your PC
• It is not possible to program Mass Media Content file to some devices over direct USB cable connection, due to the large size of the file. For these models a feature called "Media Check" has been implemented. When this type of product is connected to service software / PC via direct USB cable the refurbishment option will be disabled. Please use a flash prommer. To be able to use the help files in Windows 7 you need to install Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7. Ways to locate WinHlp32.exe: - Start Phoenix with online connection to Internet, select "Help" and "Phoenix help". Click the "Microsoft Help and Support" website link. Download WinHlp32 and install it.- Go to http://www.microsoft.com. Type "WinHlp32" to "Search Microsoft.com" - field. Locate Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7 and install it
• When using flash prommers, only one connection type to one prommer is allowed. Please use either NFPD USB or NFPD TCPIP connection to one prommer, not both connections to same prommer
5. Supported operating systems and user rights
• Windows XP Service Pack 1 or higher
• When installing Phoenix into Win XP you must have local admin rights.
• When using in Win XP, user must have power user rights.
• Windows 7 32 Bit version
12-05-2011 10:22 AM