اصدار تحديث برنامج ultrasn0w للاصدار 1.2
وفيما يلي طريقة فك الشبكة
How to: Jailbreak iPhone 3GS / 3G on iOS 4.2.1:
STEP 1: Unlocking requires that your iPhone is jailbroken. Download PwnageTool from link given above and use it in Unlock edition to update the baseband to 06.15.00. Also note that there's a version of Redsn0w will be out tonight for Windows users to update the baseaband.
STEP 2: Once you jailbreak yoour device, you can now unlock your iPhone on baseband 06.15.00 using Ultrasn0w 1.2 from Cydia. To do so, follow the steps below:
* Press to launch Cydia Installer from your SpringBoard.
* Press to select the Manage tab at the bottom of the screen.
* Press to select the Sources button
Now touch on Edit and then on Add. You will be prompted to enter the URL of the source. Type http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com and touch on Add Source to add this repository.
* Once the source has been added press the large Return to Cydia button then select the Done button at the top right of the screen.
* Now select repo666.ultrasn0w.com from the sources list and at last select ultrasn0w from the list of packages as shown below then install this application.
STEP 3: Almost done, now simply reboot your iPhone and you should have a fully unlocked iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.1 or iOS 4.2.1.
الموضوع من موقع www.ultrasn0w.ca