The guide shows how to crack drm from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files and convert to unprotected WMV, MP4, MP3, WMA or any video and audio formats you like, such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, m4a, aac, wmv, ogg, wav...

Queston: I purchased and downloaded some wmv videos from online music store but they are all DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, which means that I can not enjoy them on my MP3 player and even play them using Windows Media Player on my PC. Could you please tell me there is a way to remove drm from WMV? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Answer: Daniusoft Digital Media Converter software is the quickest and easiest solution to remove drm from WMV, M4V, M4P, WMA, M4A, AAC, M4B, AA files by quick recording. It gets audio and video stream at the bottom of operating system, so the output quality is lossless and the conversion speed is fast . The process is as follows.

Stpe 1: Download and install the DRM Removal Software

Stpe 2: Run the software and click “Add…” button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files

daniu media 1

Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select "Convert audio to" list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select "Convert video to" list.

Stpe 4: You can click "Settings" button to custom preference for output files.
Click "Settings" button bellow "Convert audio to" list for protected audio files

daniu media 2

Click "Settings" button bellow "Convert video to" list for protected video files.

daniu media 3

Step 5: Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on "Start" button.

Other DRM Removal Software:

1: Media Converter Ultimate-It is the pack of five independent function units: DRM Removal; DVD Ripper; DVD burner; Media Converter; Media transfer.
2: Media Converter Pro-Best DRM Removal to Remove DRM Protection from WMV, WMA, M4P, M4V, M4A, M4B, ASF and convert other popular video & audio even HD video.
3: Digital Video Converter-All-in-one video DRM removal program that can convert DRM video such as WMV, M4V.
4: Digital Music Converter-Convert DRM protected music such as DRM WMA, DRM WMV, DRM ASF and M4B, M4P, M4V(iTunes) to plain MP3 or other popular audio formats.
5: Digital Media to iPod Converter-Convert both DRM and Non-DRM Video or Audio files to iPod supported video and audio.
6: WMA MP3 Converter-Convert DRM WMA to MP3 and other music files in high quality