Added support for non-CSCA unlocking of DB2020 red CID52 phones. This solution is protectable. Supported interfaces are DCU-60 and DCU-65.
· Added support for ******s Vista.
· Fixed minor issue with some DB2012 phones.
· Fixed a bug related to smartcard/server communication - caused by adding preliminary support for Vista to the previous version [also in Cruiser]
· Updated TAC list for K800i, K810i, W580i. [also in Cruiser]
how to unlock :
This procedure unlocks (and/or reflashes) red CID52 DB2020 phones.
· Ensure the phone battery is fully charged.
· Make a GDFS backup using our DB2020 GDFS reader software [for free].
· Make a security zone backup using our DB2020 GDFS reader software [for free].
· Ensure you have enough server credits available
· Turn the phone on, then by pressing the >*<<*<* "secret" key sequence enter phone service menu. Go to the Service info submenu, then select the Software info item. Write down the first 2 or 3 lines describing the phone firmware version.
· Attach the phone normally, preferably via DCU-60 or DCU-65 cable.
· Go to the Security RSA tab and press the Unlock RSA button. Several server credits will be deducted during the operation.
The procedure takes cca 5 minutes to finish and you will be asked to disconnect the phone and reinsert its battery two times at the end of the operation.
· Note: Now the main firmware is overwritten, so it has to be reflashed by a suitable main FW flash file.
· Flash the main firmware and raw filesystem to the phone. CID and certificate color do not matter at all.
· Now go to the Locks tab and press the Direct Unlock button.
· Customize the phone. For free, no server credit will be deducted.
· Now turn the phone off (e.g. by pressing the <Ctrl-O> key combination).
· The raw filesystem flash and phone customization steps may be left out provided that you reflash the phone by exactly the same main firmware version as you have written down in the first step.
والتحميل من هنا