بارك الله فيك اخي حسام
NEW MULTI PROTOCOL PHOENIX SERVICE SOFTWARE VERSION 2010.24.3.43250
New version of Phoenix service software is available. This multi-protocol service software supports Nokia CDMA, GSM, TDMA, and WCDMA products.
Phoenix Service Software version 2010.24.3.43250 has been released.Version 1 2.7.2010 Initial version
Please note:This version contains the latest Tucson components. Therefore it is not necessary to use Tucson Add-On Installation Package v.2010_10_9_41709.
Improvements concerning the case where phone models request SIM Lock data to be written in wrong format have been included. Therefore it is not necessary to
use special DLL´s or Tucson Add-On Components for SIM Lock versions anymore.
For all Tucson activities, use of components included in this release is enough, please do not use any previously released Tucson – related dll´s or add on packages
Main component versions in the release:DK2 Driver Version 07.14.0.25
Nokia Connectivity Cable USB Driver Version 22.214.171.124
Flash Update Package 10.20.001
FLS-x Drivers Version 2.09.28
2. Main changes & error corrections from previous version 2010.12.11.42838New Products added
• RM-684, RM-718, RM-693, RX-83, RX-85, RM-702, RM-688, RM-694, RM-695, RM-709, RM-639, RM-683, RM-666, RM-667, RM-712, RM-704, RM-711, RM-675, RH-125, RM-692New features
• Connection ******* – button added directly to Phoenix UI. *******ing connection is now possible without opening FUSE Connection Manager separately, use of
older “manual CU-4 initialization” – menu is not needed if CU-4 is paired with the connection and “*******” – function is used.
• New version of FUSE connection Manager
• New version of Flash Update Package
• Phoenix can now use product codes which contain alpha characters in addition to numbersError Corrections & changesImprovements concerning the case where phone models request SIM Lock data to be written in wrong format have been included.
EM Calibration and RSSI Reading improvements for RM-497 and products using same engine
Improvements for ALS Calibration in Light Swap Modules
Improvements to FM radio control
Improvements to touch display testing
Improvements to label printing alignment, displaying factory list and label printer setup
Correction to problems when DP path contains diacritical signs
Improvements to proximity sensor UI size
Flashing improvements for RX-51
Improvements to phone information reading
Improvements for CU-4 use and connectivity
• Some obsolete product specific testing menu’s removed from all products in package
- PPC analyzer
- PPC online
- PPC reporting
- FPS-8C Flash
- FPS-8C Flash Pro
- FPS-11 Flash
- FPS-8C maintenance
- Bluetooth flasher
- Flash memory test
- WIMAX Autotune
- Show stored tunings
- PPC/Fault log archive & send
- Certificate backup tool
3. Known errors & limitationsSoftware downgrade with Tucson system is only possible for BB 5.0 products supporting the Data Package 2 concept.
Flashing with setup FLS-5, SS-46 and product specific adapter is not supported anymore
If you install old DCT-4 data packages, Flash Update Package File installation path may be wrong. This is caused by very old DCT-4 data packages which contain
Flash Update Package and overwrite current information during installation. If you experience problems when updating FPS-x prommers, please check that Phoenix
“Prommer maintenance” is looking for the files from the correct ******** which is “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\Tss\Flash”. If not, Phoenix will show error
“Update via ini – file failed”. In this case, select “Update” from that Phoenix “Prommer maintenance” – UI, browse to correct directory and select “fpsxupd.ini” for
all other prommers except the FPS-8.Refurbishment flashing and product code change for RX-51 product requires SX-4 card to be available
FPS-21 flashing for RX-51 works only with TCPIP connection. FPS-21 prommer with new HW version is needed to correct this, and it is estimated to be available by the end of 2010
Please refer to product specific ********s and instructions concerning the limitations of the RX-51 product
RX-51 flashing does not work when CU-4 is used
When version 2010_12_8_42304 or newer with FUSE connection manager is installed on top of older Phoenix versions, there may be an additional delay of several
minutes when you start Phoenix for the first time. Please wait patiently; Phoenix will start after configuration is finished.
When using Data Package download functions with online connection, download times may occasionally be long. This is not caused by Phoenix (or Care Suite). The
download speed from online servers is occasionally is known to be slow, depending on how data is buffered on caching servers.
Note concerning the installation and use with Administrator and User rights
- If you install Phoenix, start Phoenix and configure connections from FUSE connection manager as Administrator, you may not be able to start Phoenix after you
log off and try to use Phoenix with User Rights afterwardsIf you experience the above mentioned problem:
- Log on as Administrator
- Deleted Fuse folder and its contents from: C:\********s and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Nokia\
- After this Fuse’s connection list will be empty and it can be used directly with guest/admin rights.
- This has to be done only once.After you close Phoenix, it may not restart. To rectify this:
- Use Windows Task Manager to manually shut down phoenix.exe and FuseService.exe processes, or optionally restart your PCMass memory content file flashing does
not work for all products over USB – FPS-10 or FPS-21 Flash Prommer must be used!
If you have Phoenix External 2007.4.6.170 or older you must uninstall it before installing this release.
1. Download Phoenix_Service_Software_2010_24_3_43250.exe application file to your computer (e.g. C:\TEMP).
2. Close all other programs.
3. Run Phoenix_Service_Software_2010_24_3_43250.exe and follow instructions on the screen to install Phoenix Service Software
4. Connect a dongle (PK-1, PKD-1, FLS-4S, FLS-5) when message appears on the screen
5. If you are prompted to update any existing driver or file versions, select “yes”.
6. Depending on the operating system, the PC may require rebooting.
7. Allow Windows to register the Phoenix components.
8. Open Phoenix, use FUSE to configure connections depending on the tools you use
9. If you use CU-4, please pair the connection with service adapter by selecting “pair with service adapter” - option
10. Update your prommer with the latest software included in this installation package.
11. Install and use the latest available product specific data packages or flash bundles
Total Size : 143.71 MB
بارك الله فيك اخي حسام
بارك الله لك
لوسمحت لنك على الميديا فاير
شكرا يا حسام
دائم بمواضيعك المميزه
شكرا حبيبي حسام
متاز يا بوب
لنك على الميديا فاير لوسمحت والميزات عن الاصدار السابق بالعربي