أخي هذا الموضوع http://www.gem-flash.com/vb/showpost...ostcount=1قديم
وصاحبه معلم لكن أنضر هنا ماذا قال صاحب السيتول
Q: What Is That Fuzz About S1 Patch Unlock ? What is difference from full Unlock?
s1 patch unlock feature require release >= v0.915043.
1. Patch Unlock is NOT Permanent, it will be removed if you flash phone and you need to repeat it again
2. s1 patch unlock will NOT fix damaged security zone and REQUIRE valid security zone.
3. to use s1 patch unlock you need credits
4. procedure as follows
- Select PROPER model (that is extremely important)
- On settings check BOTH "signed mode (using server)" AND "use Alternative security bypass"
- Select desired interface (usb preferred for neptune phones)
- Press unlock
I Had Flashed s1 phone and credits were Spend From my account ??? Why????
Ihad readed flash part from s1 phone and Credits Were Spend from my Account ? why?
You Had checked "use alternative security bypass" option, that require credits.
That Feature is Only and only for Very Special Cases, like restoring Completely Damaged Trim area And other very specific Requirements.