- SEMC A2 phones support added.
currently supported : flashing, gdfs read/write, ******ing, userlock reset.
standalone, no server needed. network unlock will be added later (via server)
RED,BROWN phone domains supported.
only DCU60 interface supported.
new ****** commands:
read TA unit (former gdfs), where AAAA= partition number, BBBB - unit
write TA unit (former gdfs), where AAAA= partition number, BBBB - unit,
note, that ****** command "readfile:" not supported by retail loader.
note, THAT YOU SHOULD USE CUSTOMIZE PACKAGE.
- a lot of GUI updates,like increased profiles number for each phone model,
IMEIs in queue, etc,etc.
- a lot of many other things, so there should be bugs. hunt them and report
in beta-testing thread.
- added latest SEMC USBFLash (working with all phones) and PDA drivers.
- that release in mainly bug hunting release, planning add some
cheap phones support soon (well, at least flashing .