New Bulk Update for Cyclone Box is ready, this includes:
1. New Cyclone Box Firmware v1.06 is avaiable on our server, upgrade it through Box Maintenance
- BB5 Booting for 5800,N97,5220 and others fixed
- Fixed problem when box has been hanging up during BB5 boot
- Meaning of "Repower on boot" button has been inverted. That means,
BB5 phones are now by default repowered during boot (more stability
while dealing with dead / stucked / unbootable phones).
- Fixed box stability during 1208 flash and CP extract, no more
"Failed to set Flashbus baud"
- General Improved FBUS Stack stability
- Code revised
- Small speed improvment during BB5 TX2 Flashing
- Minor changes/bugfixes
2. Support for new DCT4Plus phones unlock/relock/autolock:
RM-305 1650 v5.91
RH-105 1208 v5.91
RH-105 1209 v5.91
RM-298 2630 v7.60
RM-299 2630b v7.60
RM-258 2760 v7.60
RM-258 2760b v7.60
RH-64 1600 v6.46
RH-92 1100ib v6.46
RH-93 1100i v6.46
RM-291 v06.81 (missing partial)
5. New DCT4 Loaders v7.49.00 introduced, this adds support for new flash chips.
6. Added new DCT4 UEM CBUS Loaders - ASIC11 UEM IMEI Read problems fixed.
7. New BB5 Loaders introduced, adds support for new flash chips. Note that greatly speed improvment was noticed during flash RAP3v3 phones with "slow" samsung flash chip - 00ec2208 - this includes 5200,5310,etc.
8. Old updates also included in this bulkupdater, this includes BB5 RAPIDO NCK Calculator, and DCT4Plus Unlock patches released before (after installer):
RM-392 2680 v6.17
RM-393 2680b v6.17
RM-392 2680 v5.28
RM-393 2680 v5.28
RM-362 5000d v6.31
RM-363 5000db v6.31
Download bulkupdater from : http://rapidshare.com/files/26579434...te10082009.exe
Size - 15MBytes
(trafficshare download, you don't need have rapidshare account to download updater).
Run it and click INSTALL, all patches will be applied automaticlly.