تفضلو الدليل الشامل لا ستعمال السيتول
من تثبيت البوكس حتى التفليش لكل الأنواع التي يدعمها السيتول
1. Download Setool Card Version
2. Extract the zipped archive to a folder called "Setool" (or whatever) wherever you like.
3. Plug in You Setool USB key
4. The cyberflex egate card reader will be found by ******s (xp) and the Hardware wizard will popup.
5. Choose "Install From a List or Specific ********"
6. Browse to the directory where you extracted the Setool Card archive and select the drivers/card drivers folder, for example:
7. Ok it and ******s will find the egate card reader and install it. (accept the security warnings).
1. Check out http://www.setool.net/support/
Users can expect the best support and fastest firmware releases here!
2. Fill in all fields with the CORRECT information.
Name: - Choose a login for setool area
Password: - Choose a password of your choice, dont make it too obvious for example "setool" but make sure you can remember it easily.
Re-type Password: - Enter again your password
E-mail: - Give a genuine email address where you can be contacted with login enquiries etc etc
ICQ: - (IM clients again for contact info)
Reseller: - Where/Who you purchased your Setool3 card from
Date of Purchase: - (self explanitory)
Reseller price: - What you paid for Setool card version (will vary depending on reseller)
Old or New customer: - Did you have Setool2 Standalone UFS soft? or are you a new customer to Setool3?
********: - Please provide genuine details here
Dongle ID: - Your card S/N (0000XXXX) - The black **** interger (number) on the yellow background of your setool dongle.
Please double check all fields before you will register, if you provide us false information your dongle will be blocked in the current available versions.
Register notes please read carefully.
- We are having problems with sending activation reply for registered emails/users at the moment due the volume of activations we are receiving.
- Our mail server is having problem with sending activation reply to some email adresses so do`t need to wait confirmation emails.
- Accounts with valid information will be activated manually in the time of maximum 3-hours.
II. Introducing in SEMC ****d Phones
db2000 (otherwise called marita "full") is inside next phones: z1010,v800,z800,w900,lg3g,sharp3g
db2010 (otherwise called "marita compact") is inside J300,K300,K310,K500,K510,K600,K608,K700,S700,K750,W550,W800,W810 phones.
db2020 is inside K800,K610,V630,K790,W850
db2012 is inside K320
db2000+PDA part (SEMC Smart Phones) is inside m600,m608,w950,w958,p990.
This "number" defines the version of SE's protection present in the phone.
New CIDs are deployed from time to time, for the some reason of preventing them from beeing unlocked/flashed/tampered with by non-SE service tools. Current CIDs in use by SE are 16/29/36/37/49. SE-****d LG/Sharp phones use the same system (but different versions), hence they are supported by SETool. The OTP (One Time Programmable memory) and EROM of a phone might be protected by different CIDs.
This "color" defines what kind of phone we are dealing with.
BLUE phones has been assembled at the factory, but never been programmed with software/GDFS/IMEI (remember kids: the IMEI is stored in the OTP (One Time Programmable memory))
BROWN phones are "developer phones", for testing. Less restrictions are present, as these are used for "debugging/beta" purposes
RED phones are your typical retail ones.
One Time Programming Memory: Area in the flash which can be locked permanently.
Extended ROM that contains primary certificate.
FIRMWARE (MAIN CODE)
This is main software.Contains all programming code of phone.
File system (FS)
Logical part of the platform, where software can be stored. Contains user data, pictures, sounds, lang packs etc.
Global Data File System
Non-volatile memory area for parameters in the phone. This is the phones "stash", where all settings and calibration data is stored (this also goes for the firmwares IMEI-resource as well as the SIMlocks)
This "number" defines which variant of a specific firmware a phone is supposed to have.
It lets among others SEUS (Sony Ericsson Update Service) know which ********-pack/branding/bandlocks a phone is to be flashed with. A generic (unbranded) K750 for use in Scandinavia will be CDA102337/12, whilst a Telenor-branded K750 will be CDA102338/62. Both will be flashed with the same ********s/dictionaries, but the latter will be flashed with Telenor-branded firmware (branded firmwares are considered by most as utter crap).