Implemented repair solution for phones damaged by deadly software combination. Find out more in Cruiser+ help file.
The download link
Please read the following instructions carefully!
Not following the instructions exactly may result in severe problems with phone.
This procedure repairs majority of CID49/51 DB2020 phones killed by deadly combination - unsuccesful unlock by other tool (SETool, etc.) followed by unlocking by codes in Cruiser.
· Ensure the phone battery is fully charged.
· Ensure you have at least one server credit available.
· Attach the phone via DCU-60 or DCU-65 cable. Instead of holding the C key hold keys 2 & 5. Cruiser has to show "Booting via ROM..." Alternatively you may use a UC-10/Cruiser/Fighter cable.
· Reflash phone by any main firmware flash file of suitable CID and color.
· Reflash phone by any raw FS flash file of suitable CID and color.
· Customize the FS. One server credit will be deducted.
· Go to the Locks tab, press the Save security button and save the file to a folder of your choice.
· Press the Unterminate button and wait until the operation finishes.
· Now turn the phone off and disconect it from the cable.