ولكني لم اجرب هذا الشي

شكرا لمعلومتك الجميل

تقبل مني هذا الشرح

برنامج فك الشيفرة المجاني من ديجان مع الشرح
    Dejan free Nokia SL3 logger

E52 UNLOCKED

******* CONNECTION ******

To use this program requires a J.A.F. BOX REQUIRED
    with older versions of software such as 1B0!

Hello everyone, I show you, how does the “SL3 FREE Dejan”, of course you already downloaded the EXE + Loaders, then you know the first thing that the program works only on “Win XP SP2/3″, no other O. S., and the only directory to use is purely and simply this: “C:\” Unzip all about this directory, and you will see that you have these folders on your “C:\ SL3 “

[IMG]http://********************/vb/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif[/IMG]هذه الصورة تم اعادة تحجيمها . الحجم الافتراضي لها هو 1024x738.هل ممكن هدا البرنامج ان يفك sl3

OK, Now connect your JAF, (i’ve downgradate to B0 whith the FREE “JAU/JAF SW UPDATER” inclusive in JAU “SUPPORT” Tabulate, but now i read that work also whith B1 and B5 Version, these latest Version i not have testated) click over the File “Install Battery”, is 1 file in MS-DOS for install in the System Loaders and Program.
    NOT FORGOT of connect your Jaf!!!

[IMG]http://********************/vb/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif[/IMG]هذه الصورة تم اعادة تحجيمها . الحجم الافتراضي لها هو 1024x738.هل ممكن هدا البرنامج ان يفك sl3

Good, now i have registrated in my System Loaders+Program, is hour of connect the Phone in FBus to my JAF.
    I’ve usated one Nokia X6- RM-559 whith HASH not Supportated, only for Test, and for create the Folders in “C:\BB5_unlocker”, whith “Logs”, “Psw”, “Backup”, that is the Directory Principal, this one is the LOADERS Directory, i have done in this mode for to have anythinghs in your right path, Here whith Phone connected, and how First comand click in “Read Phone”:

Now click in “Make Backup”, this is for create one file in the other principal Directory, over the “Backup” folder, loock:

Ok, now for Finish all, have need to click in “SP Unlock” button, remember that my Phone Not is Supportated for the Hash and becouse not have the Loader specific, also return This “Loader Not Found”:

Now i can closed the program becouse my phone Not is Supportated for your HASH and becouse not have the Loader for this phone.
    But, is important to loock what i have created in the same time that have worked from this Directory “C:\Sl3″, in the Principal directory “C:\bb5_unlocker” that is the Master and Principal directory from now, the other in “C:\Sl3″ is only for charger the Loaders, Here:

Now i have create one Desktop Icon and when i want use the program, click in this Icon and the program is ready for to run.
    Now, if the Phone was supportated whith Loader, in the folder “Psw” i have one “Code” that is possible use whith I.G. GPU or Local Brute Force, for Free,
    becouse this file have Decrypted the Pm120 (4 files), how the ATF Box, or Fenix or all Other for FREE.
    Or MX key, but the BIG Difference from this Dongle, is in the NOT CORRECT, (how Forever)game of this “Monolo”, that ask Money for Credit and for Use one LBF that not is of your propriety,him have Cheated all your customers selling credit for to Use this FREE program, and not want enter in other thinghs, NOT CORRECT, from this person.
    OK this is the New FREE DEJAN Program, i hope of to be was of help for many peoples whith these screen,
    br
    Ripgsm

HERE making sl3 log in action

Supported Mobiles:
    2690 (RM-635) 2700c (RM-561) 2730c (RM-578/579) 3600s (RM-352) 3710f (RM-509) 3710a-1b (RM-510) 3711a (RM-511) 3720 (RM-518) 5130 (RM-495/496) 5220 (RM-410/411) 5330 (RM-615) 5630d (RM-431) 6202c (RM-458) 6208c (RM-458) 6260s (RM-368) 6303c (RM-443) 6303i (RM-638) 6700 Clas (RM-470) 6700 Slide (RM'576) 6720 Nav (RM-491) 6720 Clas (RM-424) 6730 Clas (RM-547) 6730 Clas (RM-566) 7020a (RM-497) 7230 (RM-598/604) 7310c (RM-378/379) 7510a (RM-398) 7610s (RM-354) E52 (RM-469) E55 (RM-482) E72 (RM-529 RM-530) E73 (RM-658) X3 (RM-540) X5-01

(RM-627)

حمل من هنا

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/lfmjV9du/Dejan_free_SL3_logger.html

.: جيماوي رائع :.
    الصورة الرمزية akdemm1977

الحالة
    غير متواجد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2009
    المشاركات
    الشَكر (المُعطى)
    الشَكر (المُستلَم)