- غير متواجد
قمت برفع الاصدار على اكثر من سيرفر
1. CHANGE HISTORY
Version 1: 23.09.2011 Initial version
New version of Phoenix service software is available. This multi-protocol service software supports Nokia CDMA, GSM, TDMA, and WCDMA products.
Main component versions in the release:
• DK2 Driver Version 07.14.0.25
• Nokia Connectivity Cable USB Driver Version 184.108.40.206
• Flash Update Package 2011.34.000
• FLS-x Drivers Version 2.09.28
• FUSE Connection Manager v 2011.34.1
3. MAIN CHANGES & ERROR CORRECTIONS FROM PREVIOUS VERSION 2011.24.2.46258
New Products added
• RM-814, RM-815, RM-816, RM-781, RM-832, RM-833, RM-834, RM-761, RM-762, RM-799, RM-800, RM-764, RM-778
• New version of FUSE connection Manager
• New version of Flash Update Package
• New version of Autotuning components
• New version of Product API
• New version of Connectivity Cable Driver
• Support for Windows 7 64 bit version (Note: FLS- 5 drivers do not support 64 bit OS, so phones using FLS-5 /USB_FBUS connection can not be serviced in 64 bit operating systems)
• New installation package with MS Visual C++ 2010
Error Corrections & changes
• Installation package now includes MS Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package. Installation will happen automatically when Phoenix_Service_Software_2011_38_3_46817.exe is run.
• The Envira Tool ( The ZIP package generator in Help / Troubleshooting - menu) updated
• Correction to DCT-4 autotuning with Willtek / Aeroflex test equipment detection. Testers were previously identified only if they reported themselves as Willtek. Testers are now identified also as Aeroflex.
• Improvements to Product Code changes with simultaneous flashing. Readiness to flash future "USB Only" - concept phones added. NOTE: Please see product specicic ********s for information on the restrictions of product code changes with "flash" - option, especially in the cases of Software downgrade with Tucson system!
• Updated label printing components
• Support for long product codes
• Microsoft DOT.NET version 2 Service Pack 2 is now the minimum requirement. Phoenix installation will check PC for the DOT.NET version and update it automatically when PC has online connection. Without online connection, old DOT.NET versions must be updated manually.
• New common data package ******** in use. Please see ******** SR1315 in KICS Information Center for further information.
• All Nokia Service Software Applications will use following ******** for product specific data:
- Windows XP: C:\********s and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Nokia\Packages
- Windows 7: C:\Program Data\Nokia\Packages
• Please see articles SR1774 and 1786 for more information on the use of Nokia Data Package manager - tool, and article SR1854 for more information on the Nokia Service Application Manager Tool.
• During installation, Data Packages should be installed in these directories, if they install to any other ******** by default. target folder for local data packages can be changed in the installation wizard manually
• This version contains the latest Tucson components. Therefore it is not necessary to use Tucson Add-On Installation Packages
• Before you start Phoenix or Care Suite installation to Windows 7 the User Account Control (UAC) should be turned off from Windows Control Panel settings.
• For more information concerning new options in "Firmware Update" - menu and their use, Please see ********s SR1313 and SR1659 in KICS Information Center.
• Tucson operations combined with "flash" - option are now handled in the same way as "refurbishment", which requires Mass Memory Content File to be available.
• Use of Flash option simultaneously with product code change for USB Only phones is restricted. It is recommended to flash phone separately with Firmware Update. Please refer to product specific instructions.
• Connection media to FLS-5 must be configured to be "USB_FBUS", after FLS-4 support has been removed FBUS does not work anymore with FLS-5
4. KNOWN ERRORS & LIMITATIONS
• FLS-5 drivers do not support 64 bit OS, so phones using FLS-5 /USB_FBUS connection can not be serviced in 64 bit operating systems
• Software downgrade with Tucson system is only possible for BB 5.0 products supporting the Data Package 2 concept.
• Flashing with setup FLS-5, SS-46 and product specific adapter is not supported anymore. FLS-5 can be used with other product specific cables and adapters, but not with SS-46 Interface Adapter.
• If you install old DCT-4 data packages, Flash Update Package File installation path may be wrong. This is caused by very old DCT-4 data packages which contain Flash Update Package and overwrite current information during installation. If you experience problems when updating FPS-x prommers, please check that Phoenix “Prommer maintenance” is looking for the files from the correct ******** which is “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\Tss\Flash”. If not, Phoenix will show error “Update via ini – file failed”. In this case, select “Update” from that Phoenix “Prommer maintenance” – UI, browse to correct directory and select “fpsxupd.ini” for all other prommers except the FPS-8.
• Refurbishment flashing and product code change for RX-51 product requires SX-4 card to be available.
• FPS-21 flashing for RX-51 works only with TCPIP connection. FPS-21 prommer with new HW version 11 has been released to correct this. Sales pack code is 0089J83 , old HW version is not delivered anymore
• Please refer to product specific ********s and instructions concerning the limitations of the RX-51 product
• RX-51 flashing does not work when CU-4 is used
• RX-51 Product Code changes work only without FLASH option, please flash phone separately
• When version 2010_12_8_42304 or newer with FUSE connection manager is installed on top of older Phoenix versions, there may be an additional delay of several minutes when you start Phoenix for the first time. Please wait patiently; Phoenix will start after configuration is finished.
• When using Data Package download functions with online connection, download times may occasionally be long. This is not caused by Phoenix (or Care Suite). The download speed from online servers is occasionally is known to be slow, depending on how data is buffered on caching servers.
• After you close Phoenix, it may not restart. To rectify this:
- Use Windows Task Manager to manually shut down phoenix.exe and FuseService.exe processes, or optionally restart your PC
• It is not possible to program Mass Media Content file to some devices over direct USB cable connection, due to the large size of the file. For these models a feature called “Media Check” has been implemented. When this type of product is connected to service software / PC via direct USB cable the refurbishment option will be disabled. Please use a flash prommer. Affected products using Media Check are: RM-122, RM-175, RM-176, RM-186, RM-246, RM-247, RM-296, RM-297, RM-320, RM-462, RM-472, RM-484, RM-505, RM-555, RM-559
• To be able to use the help files in Windows 7 you need to install Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7. Ways to locate WinHlp32.exe:
- Start Phoenix with online connection to Internet, select "Help" and "Phoenix help". Click the "Microsoft Help and Support" website link. Download WinHlp32 and install it.- Go to http://www.microsoft.com. Type "WinHlp32" to "Search Microsoft.com" - field. Locate Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7 and install it
• When using flash prommers, only one connection type to one prommer is allowed. Please use either NFPD USB or NFPD TCPIP connection to one prommer, not both connections to same prommer
• If you have Phoenix External 2007.4.6.170 or older you must uninstall it before installing this release.
• Download Phoenix_Service_Software_2011_38_3_46817.exe application file to your computer (e.g. C:\TEMP).
• Close all other programs.
• Disconnect all flash prommers and phones which may be connected to PC via USB connection (reconnect them only after Phoenix installation has been completed)
• Run Phoenix_Service_Software_2011_38_3_46817.exe and follow instructions on the screen to install Phoenix Service Software
• If your PC does not have Microsoft DOT.NET version 2 Service Pack 2 or newer, and PC is not connected to internet you must update DOT.NET manually to the required version. When PC has online connection, DOT.NET will be updated automatically.
• Connect a dongle (PK-1, PKD-1, FLS-4S, FLS-5) when message appears on the screen
• If you are prompted to update any existing driver or file versions, select “yes”.
• Depending on the operating system, the PC may require rebooting.
• Allow Windows to register the Phoenix components.
• Open Phoenix, use FUSE Connection Manager to configure connections depending on the tools you use
• If you use CU-4, please pair the connection with service adapter by selecting “pair with service adapter” - option
• Update your prommer with the latest software included in this installation package.
• Install and use the latest available product specific data packages or flash bundles
6. Supported operating systems and user rights
• Windows XP Service Pack 1 or higher
• When installing Phoenix into Win XP you must have local admin rights.
• When using in Win XP, user must have power user rights.
• Windows 7 32 Bit version
• Windows 7 64 Bit version
7. HW & Tool requirements:
• Please refer to ********s SR998 and SR999 in KICS Information Center.
• For information on product specific data packages, tools and instructions please refer to service manuals and technical bulletins.
• If you are installing this version of Phoenix on a new Imaged PC, and you are using an FLS-4S or FLS-5 during the install, then install the FLS-X drivers first.
• Separate installation package for FLS-5 drivers can be found attached to this ******** together with Phoenix installation package
8. Reporting errors & ZIP Package Generator
• You can use the ZIP Package Generate tool to create a ZIP package with necessary files to report an error.
• Launch Phoenix
• From main menu select Help -> Troubleshooting. The Zip Package Generator will be opened.
• In hours define period from which log files will be gathered in the ZIP package.
• Press Create ZIP - button and wait a while. When ZIP package is generated the content is displayed:
• Press Show Zip Folder- button to open Explorer window with folder containing the generated ZIP package:
• The generated ZIP package named like "Environment_20110223025156.ZIP" is highlighted by default. The ZIP packages should be removed manually when they are not needed any more.
• Attach the generated ZIP package to the Genius Case.
• Brief step by step de******ion about how the error can be reproduced should be attached to the Genius Case.
• Please also attach screenshot of error to the Genius Case.
• If Phoenix may create a file named "PhoenixMiniDump.dmp". If you are prompted that this file has been created, please browse to the folder shown on UI and attach the dump - file to your Genius case as well.
For more information on the log files, please see ******** SR2169 "Log Files and Error Reporting in Nokia Service Software " in KICS Information Center
• This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (OpenSSL: The Open Source toolkit for SSL/TLS).
• Copyright (c) 1998-2005 The OpenSSL Project. All rights reserved.
• Copyright (c) 1995-1998 Eric Young ([email protected]). All rights reserved.
• OpenSSL license text can be found from OpenSSL: Source, License
: هذا الاصدار اصلي يعمل بوجود بوكس MT فقط
دمتم في حفظ الله
27-09-2011 06:46 AM
.: جيماوي مشارك :.
- غير متواجد
السلام عليكم اخي نصير الاسلام احاول انزل الاصدار بس ماينزل ممكن سيرفر اضبط واكون شاكر للك
وجزاك الله خير
.: جيماوي محترف :.
- غير متواجد
تسلم ايدك اخي نصير متالعة رائعة بارك الله بيك
.: جيماوي محترف :.
- غير متواجد
جزاك الله كل خير استاذ عونى
- غير متواجد
اخي الكريم قمت بفحص الروابط الان وجميعها ولله الحمد تعمل ولكن عندما تضغط على الرابط انتظر حتى يكتمل تحميل الصفحه وسوف تجد الروابط في وسط الصفحه دمت بخير من الله
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الشبلي
- غير متواجد
.: جيماوي محترف :.
- غير متواجد
.: جيماوي رائع :.
- غير متواجد