هل لازم اعمل كل الي هنا
Hi this is manual all file you got on support in directory
Procedure for all HTC SAPPHIRE/MAGIC 32B with Hboot higher then 1.33.0004
ROOTING THE PHONE:
0) Get microSD card format it to FAT32 and Creat goldcard with AXEBOX for SAPPHIRE
1) Download your sappimg
, stock radio
, recovery and SPL from AXEBOX support SAPPHIRE_32B directory.
2) Okay after you download all of those, place the recovery and radio in the tools folder of your AndroidSDK, naming them each something you will remember(name the recovery, "recovery", and the radio, "radio", to make it simple). After all of that place the sappimg on the root of your sdcard(goldcard) and the SPL there as well, name it "update.zip" to make it simpler on you.
3) Power down your device, then turn it on holding volume down and power, let the phone load up the sappimg, and then let it do the upgrade
IF IT DOES NOT WORK YOUR CARD YOU FORMATTED TO BE A GOLDCARD MORE THAN LIKELY SIMPLY CANNOT BE FORMATTED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
4) After it asks you if you want to reboot, reboot your device, notice it says HTC magic now, it's cool. Pull your battery out then place it back in, turn your phone on into fastboot by holding down the back and power button, then plug into usb chord(The device might turn on automatically after pulling the battery and reinserting it., don't panic pull the battery again and this time hold the back button as you place the battery back in).
5) Go into CMD prompt and intput these commands:
cd\AndroidSDK\tools(the name of AndroidSDK varied depending on what you have it named as under the root of your c drive, I renamed it to make it easier)
Your serial number should pop up, awesome take a sip of that preferred beverage, then input these commands
fastboot flash radio radio.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Alright if you replaced the splash screen on the phone you will see it there, pull the battery out again though then place it back in this time turn it back on holding home and power to enter recovery(The device might turn on automatically after reinserting the battery, don't panic pull the battery again and this time hold the home button as you place the battery back in).
6) In recovery click on "usb toggle" and connect phone to usb cable you should see phone like SDCARD reader just place on root sdcard ROM file and back to recovery menu.
8: Final step!!! First wipe all 5 options in the wipe menu, or for clockword click wipe user data, then wipe cache partition, then go under advanced and click on wipe battery stats. Then flash the SPL, notice it says it requires a reboot, no biggie click reboot device on the home screen of your phone and it should take you back to recovery, after that click flash zip from sd, and flash the rom you selected, then click reboot.
Other metode to ROOT and downgrade HTC MAGIC/SAPPHIRE 32B
1. Creat goldcard with axebox for sapphire
2. Copy sappimg.zip to root SDcard, turn phone in fastboot and update phone.
Howto Downgrade Hboot:
1. On your phone, goto Settings, Applications, and make sure Unknown source is checked ON.
2. Plug the phone into the compuer via USB, then pull down the notification bar and click on the SD card notification. Then click mount.
3. Download this APK and recovery image & hboot from AXEBOX support
6. Save both the recovery-RA-sapphire-v1.6.2G.img and the flashrec.apk to your computer, then copy them both to your SD card
(do NOT put them inside any folders on the SD card, just put them in the root of the SD card itself).
7. Unplug the phone from the computer once they are downloaded to the SD card.
8. Goto the Market and download Linda File Manager or any file manager program if you do not already have one.
9. Open the file manager and goto SDCard and then find the flashrec.apk file and click on it.
If asked, tell it to use Package Installer to open it. It should automatically install the apk.
10. Open the FlashRec program and click on Backup Recovery Image and wait for it to finish.
11. Once done, click on the empty text box in the FlashRec program and type:
Then click on the Flash Custom Recovery Image button and wait for it to finish.
12. Turn off the phone and turn it on into Recovery mode by holding down Home and Power to turn it on
(keep holding until the recovery screen comes up has a bunch of text on a black background).
As long as that screen comes up, you have done it correctly and can now go and load other ROM/hboot/whatever
13. Now Put spl_signed_Hboot_0004.zip in sd card
& in recovery mode select option 'update any zip from sd card'
14. Now select spl_signed_Hboot_0004.zip & press home button to confirm.
15.now it will ask press home & back button same time for completion the process
16. END !!
بس انا مش فاهم كل شي
الجهاز الي عندي 32b