- غير متواجد
Beta test thread - Samsung WAVE S8500 repair here
In this thread we will keep our beta tests. For now, Samsung WAVE S8500 is available.
What You need to repair it ?
- RIFF Box
- Micro USB Cable
- Full charged battery (4.2v)
- CMM + ELF
- USB Drivers
- Firmware files
- Solder RIFF JTAG cable (use very thin wires for PCB, because of battery)
- Insert battery
- Connect Micro USB cable to phone and PC port
- Start the JTAG Manager and select Samsung S8500 PDA from the list
- Switch to "DCC Read/Write" TAB
- Set everything as on photo bellow:
- Press "Read memory" and wait to be finished
- Now switch to "JTAG Read/Write" TAB and press "Connect&Get ID" then "Halt the Target" buttons
- Click "Execute ******" and select CMM file
- Press "Run ******" button
- Ram loader will be uploaded and after its uploaded, phone will automaticaly enter download mode, and detected by PC
- IMPORTANT ! ! ! Now You must disconnect JTAG Cable from RIFF Box
- Start Multiloader 5.62, set "Boot change" and select Boot files folder
- Press download - and wait for process to be finished
- Now phone contains valid bootloader, and can be flashed, so You can desolder JTAG wires from PCB
To enter download mode hold LOCK+Volume Down + Power on Keys.
Problems which You may have:
- Target not detected - check all wires and tp, check battery, 4.2v is a MUST !
- Wrong DCC answer - low battery, or TCK too high, You can use 100KHz TCK too !
- "It not work" - no idea about this lol
31-08-2010 02:24 PM
- غير متواجد
رد: Beta test thread - Samsung WAVE S8500 repair here
Open serial port...OK
Connecting to the RIFF Box...OK
Firmware Version: 1.13, JTAG Manager Version: 1.13
Selected Resurrector: [Samsung S8500]
Connecting to the dead body...OK
Detected dead body ID: 0x1BA00477 - CORRECT!
Set I/O Voltage reads as 2.80V, TCK Frequency is 1 MHz
Resurrection sequence started.
Establish communication with the phone...OK
Initializing internal hardware configuration...OK
Uploading resurrector data into memory...OK
Starting communication with resurrector...OK
Detected an Initialized FLASH1 Chip ID: 0x00EC/0x0050 (512MB)
Preparing to upload USB Downloader...OK
Uploading the USB Downloader code ...OK