مانويل يدخل الحرب من جديد لكن هده المرة ليس مع jaf لكن مع ال .jau

ATTENTION!

today a hacker (zulea aka Daniel Henzulea and Manole - Marian Henzulea) attacked the J.A.U sx4 server and is still attacking it...
i have seen it only now, so complete day sx4 server had problems.

if it is the person to this ip witch i think it is, then be WARNED!!!
i take legal actions against you!

YOU KNOW WHOM I MEAN! BE WARNED!!!

attacker details:

Code:
IP Address Country Region City Latitude/Longitude ZIP Code Time Zone 89.137.125.163 ROMANIA CLUJ CLUJ-NAPOCA 46.76723.6 - +02:00 Net Speed ISP Domain DSL ASTRAL CLUJ-NAPOCA DOCSIS NETWORK - IDD Code Area Code Weather Station 40 - ROXX0022 - CLUJ-NAPOCA

//EDIT:

i know now 100% it is from zulea / manoles home upc broadband ip!

also zulea have made the code calculation in mxkey... it is his server witch is calculate the codes for mx-key...

loaders are stolen from universalbox and zulea used it to but it into mx-key!
thanks to this server i know the ip from you... and i can identifie you 100%!!!!

MANOLE & ZULEA! WAIT, U DONT STOP THIS ACTIONS, I GO TOMOROW MORNING TO POLICE!!!

iam NOT RASCAL!!!

you dont play this games with me!!!

also they use (to get another ip) his umts modem with romanian orange simcard!

today nigth i change the sx4 auth server software...

sorry for jau users, you need then update jau software, but i see no other way to stop it till police take there actions...

i dont know what i have done zulea and monole....

maybe because i gived cyclone box user free sx4 access till there own service is back...
or because manole whanted to sell jau...??

for some days ago zulea whanted to come to me for coffee, now they attack me!!! u are realy thiefs...

i dont know what i have done, but i will stop you!!! and if i need to come to you home to romania!!!

warning emails flying now out to manole and zulea!

my last warning, if they dont stop it NOW, iam tomrow morning at my police station...

iam not RASKAL, you dont play such stupid games with me!!!